Here is written dialogue from the last Scooby Doo listening exercise.
Scooby Doo #3
Sheriff: I got to hand it to you kids. Finding that missing armored car after all these years. But uh, who are these two?
Velma(orange clothes): Don’t you recognize them sheriff?
Sheriff: Why its Zeb and Zeke.
Fred: They were the ones that hijacked the armored car and sunk it in the swamp.
Daphne(purple clothes): Then they waited all this time until it was safe to look for it but couldn’t find it.
Shaggy: So they invented the witch and zombie act to keep people away.
Velma: While they searched the swamp with a metal tipped pole.
Sheriff: I get it. The pole would make a metallic sound when it hit the armored car.
Shaggy: Yeah, and then they would pull it up with the wench.
I hope that everyone is okay and well!! Luckily the typhoon was not as strong as I expected.
This week we will have an in class listening exercise due to the typhoon cancelling a few classes. I will post some extra listening practice later on.
This will be the final listening exercise for the classic cartoon Scooby Doo. There is a lot that is being said in this clip so listen carefully and try to answer the following questions.
- What did the kids (Shaggy and his friends) find after all these years?
- Who are the two people wearing masks?
- What did these two men do?
- What were these two men wearing costumes looking for?
- These two men were using a “metal tipped pole” to search for something, what were they looking for?
- Why did they use a metal tipped pole to search in the swamp?
This week lets listen to another small video of Scooby Doo with some new characters.
- Why are Scooby and Shaggy scared?
- What does Velma, the girl in the glasses with the orange clothes, ask Shaggy to do?
- What does Fred, the man wearing a blue and white shirt with blonde hair, plan on doing?
- What does Shaggy plan to do?
- How does Shaggy ask Fred to contact him?